Saturday, December 20, 2014

Deep Learning: Speech Technology - Voice2Text

Artificial Intelligence (AI) expert predicts half of web searches will soon be speech and images. In future, we might speak and search would be done by voice rather by typing words. Large groups of computers in the cloud can now understand the words and sentences we dictate into. By 2020, probably 50 percent of queries will be through speech or images and more of DEEP TECHNOLOGY involvement.

I use speech recognition engine OPEN SOURCE tools (viz. Julius & HTK) to support the cause, so PING me if you need me to enforce this new technology..!!

1 comment:

kapeed2091 said...

Hi... I am a newbie to speech technologies. I need open source tools for speech-to-text conversion. Please help me find tools in this regard.

Thanks